10 Things in My Mind.

Tag. I never knew I will end up doing one. Hated it. But wat the heck.


ShernShiou was tagged by Weizhu . I am tagged by Shernshiou. So...here is the list of 10 Honest Things I have in my mind:

  1. I think Rahman's musical journey is getting way above human standard. He is untouchable dy... luv his new release which can be bought at Amazon here.
  2. I think its not fair that I am over-working, and other ppl are complaining of their job is overloaded.
  3. I think work sucks coz of mis-management.
  4. I think i need to get a life partner faster than I would admit. :|
  5. I have a weak anti-body especially against FLU virusses
  6. Country needs a saviour from over zealous politics
  7. Can we ban all religion? habis citer
  8. I need to be serious if i wanna loose weight...plus discipline!! aargh
  9. I cant think of any #9 here! mind is blank
  10. Realized tat i cant even think of 10 things tat my mind is thinking of. I stopped at 8.
  11. BONUS : i have successfully broke the physics law by writing 11 things that my mind is thinking about, while only thinking of 8 things. Get it? i think i can solve quantum physics
malas nak tag org. who reads this blog newaY? lol

2 people shouted:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog mahen.. Take care relax after today work..

BMahendran said...

ahak. thkx brotha!

 
©2009 My Life Journey | by TNB